Georgianna married my second great-grandfather, Edwin Lafayette Beers, around 1873, based on the age of their oldest child. She would have been around 15 years old which is quite young. I have not found a marriage record for them with an exact date. In 1880 they were living in Weston, Connecticut and had a second son, Eugene Lafayette who was born in 1876. However, their oldest son, Edwin, was living with his grandparents -- Edwin and Abigail Beers. Sometime between 1882 and 1890 Edwin and Georgianna divorced. Edwin going on to marry Ella Nichols Crofut in 1894, and Georgianna marrying Horace O. Banks in 1890.
By 1900 Georgianna and Horace were living in Redding, Connecticut and had three children of their own. In 1910 they were living on Ridgebury Road in Ridgefield, Connecticut with their youngest child, Jesse. By 1920, Georgianna was living on the road running from Ridgebury to Danbury Road in Ridgefield. Horace, a Civil War veteran, spent about 6 1/2 months in 1920 living in a national home for disabled veterans in Kennebec, Maine. When Georgianna died July 20, 1927 she was living in the Ridgebury section of Ridgefield. She is buried in Ridgefield although I have not yet located the exact cemetery.
Children of Georgianna Partrick and Edwin Lafayette Beers:
- Edwin Beers, born ca 1874; living with his grandparents, Edwin and Abigail Beers, in 1880.
- Eugene Lafayette Beers, born 11 August 1876, Weston, Connecticut; married Maud Artemesia Williams, 25 December 1897, Weston, Connecticut; died 21 October 1944, Cross River, New York
- Ernest E. Beers, born 1882, Weston, Connecticut; died from typhoid fever on 23 November 1899 in Redding, Connecticut.
Children of Georgianna Partrick and Horace O. Banks:
- Eva May Banks, born January, 1891, Connecticut; married Theodore Reynolds, 1913; died February 1968, Pinellas, Florida.
- Clifford Banks, born December 23, 1892, Danbury, Connecticut; married Alice B. Slocum; died 1948.
- Jesse Banks, born July, 1896, Connecticut.